Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Writing...

I am tired of writing, and I think you're tired of reading. Well, it's almost over. I am in America for two weeks, and the army paid the ticket, since I am a Lone Soldier. When I get back, I have two more weeks of army, and so many stories will remain untold. Furthermore, the people I am writing this for I am now seeing in person, and so that leaves only me, and progeny.

I plan on writing about the bad things which I haven't told you, how I have changed from my experience (rather than simply describing everything), tidbits and lists (books I've read while in the army, war movies I've seen, etc.), and to finally upload all the pictures and movies I have somewhere around here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Seth said...

I just want to say how sorry I am that this is the first time I've seen your blog. I'll try to read it some more and catch up, but could you start writing again?

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home